Jiangyin Danhao Trading Co.,Ltd. , parent company name Danhao(Asia) Resin Technology Limited, is on the base of formerly named company EastragonResin in 2005,mainly exported products range has been now expanding from professionally manufactured ion exchange resins into water treatment equipment and accessories which service for the various water treatment solutions and applications.
By the rapid growth of the old company EastragonResin in the past 8 years, we have accumulated considerable domestic and overseas renewable customers with our excellent products, services and reputation for the ion exchange resin. Our production capacity of cation,anion and mixed bed polishing resins have reached up to 8000MT yearly and 55% products are exported overseas on the base of current 2 production factories in Shanghai and Shandong province,China.Under this circumstance, the new company Jiangyin Danhao Trading Co.,Ltd. was established in 2012.[more]
- 001x7 Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin001x7 is a GEL Type Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin having 7% cross linked polystyrene matrix with sulphonic acid as a functional group. The resin has good operational capacity under various raw water quality. It also provides better physical stability. The resin is supplied with standard beads size distribution to give optimum operating capacity with minimum leakages of ions and also minimum pressure drop across the resin bed. The resin is available in both Na+ and H+ form. 001x7 is also available with varied particle size to match specific requirement, under different grades, the details are available with our technical service department.
- 001x8 Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin001x8 is a GEL Type Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin having 8% cross linked polystyrene matrix with sulphonic acid as a functional group. The resin has good operational capacity under various raw water quality. It also provides better physical stability. The resin is supplied with standard beads size distribution to give optimum operating capacity with minimum leakages of ions and also minimum pressure drop across the resin bed. The resin is available in both Na+ and H+ form. 001x8 is also available with varied particle size to match specific requirement, under different grades, the details are available with our technical service department.
- 201x7 Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin201x7 is a Gel Type Strong Base Anion Exchange Resin based on polystyrene matrix with quaternary ammonium functional group. 201x7 gives high throughput and consistent quality. 201x7 resins in combination with 001x7 resins, gives excellent performance in mixed beds. 201x7 is high capacity resin which achieves lowest possible silica under varied water conditions. The resin is supplied in transparent moist bead form with high beads strength. The resin is suitable for demineralization system incorporating co-current and counter-current operations.
- D001 Macroporous Strong Acid Cation Exchange ResinD001 is a macroporous poly (styrene sulfonate) cation exchange resin with excellent resistance to both osmotic and thermal shock. Its special sponge-like structure permits higher rates of diffusion of most cations including those of heavy metals and amines and also positively charged organics of higher molecular weight, and facilitates their removal on regeneration. These properties of physical robustness, good regenerability, and fast kinetics of exchange make it ideal for a range of applications.
- D113 Macroporous Weak Acid Cation Exchange ResinD113 is a premium grade, macro porous, weak acid cation resin supplied in the form of hydrogen as moist, tough, uniform, spherical grains containing carboxylic acid groups. It is characterized by a volume variation smaller than that of conventional weak acid resins and can therefore be used between the Na+ and H+ or NH4+ forms . It can of course also be used to remove bicarbonate harness from water. D113 is also available with varied particle size to match specific requirement, under different grades, the details are available with our technical service department.
- D201 Macroporous Strong Base Anion Exchange ResinD201 is a highly efficient and durable, strong base, Type I macroporous anion exchange resin with quaternary ammonium as the functional group. Its macroporous structure provides high operating capacity and excellent regeneration efficiency and allows complete removal of all anions, including weakly dissociated ions such as silica. This structure with strong basicity also permits the removal of large size soluble organic molecules and imparts superior resistance to mechanical and osmotic shock. The resin is available in both Cl- and OH- form.
- D202 Macroporous Strong Base Anion Exchange ResinD202 is a highly efficient and durable strong base type II macroporous anion exchanger offering an exceptionally high operating capacity equivalent to gel type anion resin. D202 has slightly lower basicity than Type I resins and as such shows greater regeneration efficiency and operating capacity at equivalent regeneration levels compared to Type I resins. The macroporous nature of D202 ensures consistent long-term performance in demineralization and de-alkalization of water. D202 is recommended where removal of strong as well as weak acids is necessary at high regeneration efficiencies. However, due to slightly lower basicity, silica leakage is marginally higher compared to Type I anion resins.
- D301 Macroporous Weak Base Anion Exchange ResinD301 is an extremely durable macroporous weak base anion exchange resin characterized by tertiary amine groups attached to a styrene divinylbenzene copolymer matrix. It has a unique physical structure which gives it superior kinetics and greater resistance to osmotic shock than gel type weak base anion exchangers. D301 yields exceptionally high operating capacity on caustic soda regeneration and has low rinse requirements. It has a higher resistance to organic matter than gel type anion exchangers. D301 is supplied as moist spherical beads in free base form, ready to use. D301 removes free mineral acid ions like chloride, sulphate, nitrate etc. but will not remove weak acid ions like silica and carbon dioxide.